Art on the Exchange Terms and conditions
1. There is one prize which consists of a piece of artwork worth up to £1000.
2. Entrants can only be submitted at the CalMac Ferries Stand at Art on the Square on Sunday 26th August
3. The competition prize winner will be notified by CalMac Ferries within 3 days of competition close.
4. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. CalMac Ferries do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
6. One winner will be selected at random from the entries received.
7. One prize package is available.
9. The competition winner must claim their prize by 10th September 2018.
10. Entries for this competition can only be submitted by completing the online entry form.
11. The competition closes at 1600 on 3rd September 2018.
12. The value of the prize is up to £1000.
13. No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
14. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. David MacBrayne Group Company employees or their immediate family members are excluded from entering.
15. By entering you agree to receive promotional emails from CalMac Ferries. Your data will not be passed onto a third party.
16. Only one entry per person.
17. Should winners not be contactable at the email address provided, CalMac Ferries Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
18. CalMac Ferries decision on the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition promoter is Caledonian MacBrayne, contactable at Ferry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QP. Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac are trading names of CalMac Ferries Ltd.
CalMac Ferries Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the competition without notice
By entering the competition you can agree to your information being shared with third parties for marketing purposes by ticking the box on the application form.
© 2018 Caledonian MacBrayne.