AddressFerry Terminal, Colintraive, PA22 3APView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
Please note the reduced opening hours due to Covid-19 reduced timetable
From 1 July - 18 October 2020
Monday to Friday – 07:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday – 08:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Free parking - Limited spaces available
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- 5 mins prior to boarding. Queue in lane nearest water. Tickets available from car marshall and in ticket office.
- Accessible parking spaces
- Limited spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- 30 metres. Limited local service.
- Taxi rank
- Waiting room
- No, but ticket office does have 2 seats in this area.
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Colintraive
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 250 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Post office
- Nearest fuel
- Electric vehicle charging points