The completion of Argyll and Bute Council's improvement works at Rothesay pier, which were due to complete on the 30th July, have unfortunately been further delayed.
Rothesay Quay Improvements
The following revised schedule of remaining works has been confirmed by A&B Council, these remaining works will take place during two-week period in August.
- Start Date: (Thursday 15-Aug) End Date (Tuesday 20-Aug)
- Start Date: (Sunday 25-Aug) End Date (Wednesday 28-Aug)
Amendments to timetable during the period of the works
The following sailings will be cancelled: -
- Wed 21st Aug - 07:00 ex Rothesay
- Sun 25th Aug - 19:45 ex Wemyss Bay (amended timetable will be operating: see here)
- Mon 26th to Wed 28th Aug - 07:00 ex Rothesay & 19:15 ex Wemyss Bay
- Thurs 29th Aug - 07:00 ex Rothesay
We will advise customers if there are any further amendments to our timetable and thank you for your understanding during this period work at the Terminal.
Latest update from Argyll & Bute Council - Rothesay ferry terminal works.