- Caledonian MacBrayne has a policy of charging customers who fail to show for reserved sailings.Cancellations must be notified at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
- Any cancellations made 48 hours prior to travel will not be entitled to a refund and any no shows are also not entitled to a refund.
- Cancellations prior to 48 hours will be entitled to a full refund less a £10 administration charge.
- Should there be cancellations to our services due to weather or technical issues then a full refund will be provided.
- If there are disruptions on our network and should you cancel your booking before we cancel our sailing, then a full refund less the admin charge will apply.