Your organisation can apply if:
- you are not for profit and registered to an island or port town we serve; you can see our port towns here.
- you have a governing document or constitution
- you have an independent bank account
- you have two or more unrelated board members
- you have an open membership
- you have two signatories
- you will spend and report on an award within twelve months
- your services will tackle social isolation, mental health, loneliness and or poverty
- your services have a clear positive impact on your community
We will not support:
- anything you have spent money on before we make an award offer - we will make award offers in February 2021.
- the advancement of religious or political agendas
- repayments of loans or debts
- third party giving organisations
- subsidised travel only
- private or public sector organisations
Organisations that have previously applied to the CalMac Community Fund and been successful or unsuccessful are welcome to apply again.