Win £150 of CalMac travel vouchers: Bothy Culture at the SSE Hydro
Our exclusive competition to celebrate Celtic Connections 25th anniversary will see on lucky winner receiving £150 of CalMac gift vouchers. At the 'Bothy Culture and Beyond' concert taking place this Saturday, 27th January at the award-winning SSE Hydro, a spectacular and unique celebration of musician and producer Martyn Bennett will feature global cycling sensation Danny McAskill performing to a soundtrack from the re-formed GRIT Orchestra. Also on the night will be Scottish finest fiddlers and other musicians.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply keep an eye on the big screens on instructions on how to enter using the specified hashtag and tagging @calmacferries. We will draw one winner from those who entered during the duration of the show.
Terms and Conditions
There is one prize package which consists of:
£150 CalMac travel vouchers
2. The competition prize winners will be notified by CalMac Ferries within 48 hours of competition close.
4. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. CalMac Ferries do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
7. One winner will be selected at random from the entries received.
8. The correct hashtag displayed on the big screens must be used
13. The competition winners must claim their prize by 5pm on Friday 2nd February 2018.
14. Entries for this competition can only be submitted by tagging @calmacferries twitter account and using the specified hashtag on display at the concert.
15. The value of each prize package is £150.00.
16. No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
17. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. David MacBrayne Group Company employees or their immediate family members are excluded from entering.
18. Only one entry per person.
19. Should winners not be contactable at the social media account provided, CalMac Ferries Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
20. CalMac Ferries decision on the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The competition promoter is Caledonian MacBrayne, contactable at Ferry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QP. Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac are trading names of CalMac Ferries Ltd.
22. The competition closes at 2300 on 27th January 2018.
CalMac Ferries Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the competition without notice
By entering the competition you can agree to your information being shared with third parties for marketing purposes by ticking the box on the application form.
© 2018 Caledonian MacBrayne.