Glasgow Film Festival Competition Terms and Conditions
Glasgow Film Festival Competition terms and conditions
1. There are four prize packages which consist of:
2 x tickets for each of the following showings at Glasgow Film Theatre - one pair of tickets for each screening
Saturday 3rd March The Escape
Sunday 4th March Orphans
2. The competition prize winners will be notified by CalMac Ferries within 48 hours of competition close.
3. The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. CalMac Ferries do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
5. One winner will be selected at random from the entries received for each screening.
7. The competition winners must claim their prize by 12noon on Friday 2nd March 2018.
8. Entries for this competition can only be submitted by completing the entry form.
9. The value of each prize package is £21.00.
10. No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
11. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. David MacBrayne Group Company employees or their immediate family members are excluded from entering.
12. Only one entry per person.
13. Should winners not be contactable at the social media account provided, CalMac Ferries Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
14. CalMac Ferries decision on the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition promoter is Caledonian MacBrayne, contactable at Ferry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QP. Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac are trading names of CalMac Ferries Ltd.
16. The competition closes at 1000 on 1st March 2018.
CalMac Ferries Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the competition without notice.
By entering the competition you can agree to your information being shared with third parties for marketing purposes by ticking the box on the application form.
© 2018 Caledonian MacBrayne