AddressMain Street, Isle of Mull, PA75 6NUView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak and reduced timetable the Tobermory office will remain closed until 3 August 2020.
3 August - 18 October 2020
Monday - Friday 9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
*This will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- No parking at the port. Town car park 500 metres from Port.
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- 10 minutes, queue in lane on approach to slipway
- Accessible parking spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Local service to Craignure 800 metres from Port at Ledaig. Operated by West Coast Motors - http://www.westcoastmotors.co.uk
- Taxi rank
- 500 metres from terminal. Mull Taxi 07760 426351, Tobermory Taxi 07810 666222, Island Taxi 07510 195898, Chris' Hire 07493 886237
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- No - public toilets at Tobermory Harbour Association Building - 800 metres
- Accessible toilets
- Public toilets as above
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- 10 metres from terminal on Main Street
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Yes - in the terminal
- Food and Drink
- View options near Tobermory
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 500 metres - Post Office/Store
- Nearest cash dispenser
- 40 metres - Clydesdale Bank
- Nearest fuel
- Harbour Garage 500 metres from Port. Opening Hours Monday - Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Electric vehicle charging points