£50 prize draw terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. 5 x prizes of a £50 CalMac voucher are available.
2. The prize must be collected from CalMac within 30 days of being notified as the winner.
3. By entering you agree to your information being shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
4. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Caledonian MacBrayne cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting any prize.
6. By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions.
7. Five winners each winning one £50 travel voucher, will be selected at random from the entries received.
8. Personal data will be covered by Caledonian MacBrayne's data protection policy.
09. Entries for this prize draw can only be submitted by completing the prize draw entry form.
10. The value of the prize is £250, consisting of 5 x £50 CalMac vouchers.
11. No entry fee or purchase is necessary.
12. Employees of David MacBrayne Ltd or any of its group companies and their immediate family members are excluded from entering.
13. Winners will be selected from the entries submitted on 01 July 2016 at the Head Office in Gourock.
14. The winner will be notified within 7 working days after the closing time of the competition.
15. Only one entry per person.
16. If you are not happy to receive future marketing and special offer information, please advise us by sending a letter to: Caledonian MacBrayne Marketing Department, Ferry Terminal Gourock, PA19 1QP or via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Should winners not be contactable at the contact number or email address provided, Caledonian MacBrayne reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
18. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, and no cash value can be claimed in respect of portions of the prize. No credit will be issued for any monetary value remaining after the prize has been redeemed.
19. Caledonian MacBrayne's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. This promotion is governed by Scots law.
21. The promoter is Caledonian MacBrayne, contactable at Ferry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QP. Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac are trading names of CalMac Ferries Ltd.
22. The competition closes at 2359 on 23 October 2016.
23. © 2016 Caledonian MacBrayne.
All rights reserved.