Oban - Craignure
One or more sailings are disrupted
Wednesday 26th September
Due to forecast South West winds gusting to 40 knots, MV Coruisk sailings will be liable to disruption or cancellation at short notice.
From Oban: 0840, 1110, 1400, 1700
From Craignure: 0715, 0955, 1240, 1515
Due to adverse weather conditions, carrying of livestock will be assessed on a sailing by sailing basis.
The MV Isle of Mull currently remains out of service due to an on going technical issue.
However, repair work is continuing on MV Isle of Mull, with good progress being made since the earlier update.
Sea trials are planned for approx. 0630 in the morning. (Wednesday 26th)
The 0730 sailing from Oban & 0840 sailing from Craignure are cancelled pending sea trials.
If successful, MV Isle of Mull will pick up her service beginning with the 0950 sailing from Oban.
There will be a further update after 0530 in the morning of Wednesday 26th
Last Updated: 25 Sep 2018 21:00
8 September - 20 October
Due to operational reasons, the 18:15 departing Craignure and 20:00 departing Oban will not operate from 8th September until 20th October inclusive.
The above sailings will still operate on Sunday 9th and Sunday 16th September.