AddressThe Ferry Terminal, Largs, KA30 8BGView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
Please note the reduced opening hours due to Covid-19 reduced timetable
Monday to Saturday Morning 7:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. / 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Monday to Saturday Afternoon 1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m./ 3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Monday to Saturday Evening 5:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Sunday Morning 8:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. / 11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Sunday Afternoon 1:45 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. / 3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Sunday Evening 5:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Millport (Cumbrae)
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- None at terminal - nearest 2 minute walk (charges apply).
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- 10 minutes
- Accessible parking spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Largs Station - 5 minutes walk along main street.
- Nearest Bus stop
- 250 metres - 5 minutes walk from bus stance adjacent to Largs Railway Station.
- Taxi rank
- Adjacent to Railway Station.
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Largs
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 200 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- HBOS 200 metres
- Nearest fuel
- Gulf Petrol Station, Irvine Road - 1 mile Open 24 hrs
- Electric vehicle charging points