Urgent Medical Appointments
CalMac Support for Customers with Urgent Medical Appointments
CalMac have introduced a new Urgent Medical Appointments Protocol to support island residents traveling to the mainland for medical appointments at short notice.
In the event customers find themselves having to travel for a medical appointment with seven days' notice and are unable to book a vehicle, CalMac Customer Contact Centre will support them to ensure they can reach the NHS destination and return to the ferry.
- Island residents (Customers)
- Customers informed of appointment up to 7 days before the appointment date
- Customers intending to travel with car
- Customers traveling on bookable routes
- Customers traveling to mainland NHS location
Process for Booking
Phone CalMac's Customer Contact Centre on 0800 066 5000 who will assist.
Our FAQs can be found below;