AddressThe Ferry Terminal, Ardrossan, KA22 8EDView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
From 26 April - 27 September 2021
Monday to Wednesday 6.00 a.m. - 7:20 p.m.
Thursday 6.00 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:15 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- 500+ spaces within Harbour area for short & long stay - privately owned car park - charges apply. Parking is not permitted in any other areas of the harbour.
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Queue in lanes situated on left hand side after car park entrance. Vehicle reservations required and check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Accessible parking spaces
- 3 short term spaces in front of terminal at staff parking area, for pick up and drop off only, otherwise, in main parking area.
- Nearest railway station
- Ardrossan Harbour - 150 metres
- Nearest Bus stop
- Princes Street, Ardrossan - 600 metres
- Taxi rank
- At foot of gangway - 20 metres. TOA Taxis 01294 465000
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- No, Terminal Building has a Coffee Cabin
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Adrossan
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 20 minute walk
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Asda - 5 minute walk within Harbour area.
- Nearest fuel
- Electric vehicle charging points