AddressThe Pier, Brodick, Isle of Arran, KA27 8AYView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
From 19 October 2020 - 25 March 2021
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday 7:30 a.m – 7:00 p.m.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m
- 0800 066 5000 and + 44 1475 650 397 (for international customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Short stay across road from terminal building. Long stay 250m from terminal.
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- At least 30 minutes from departure
- Accessible parking spaces
- Seven designated spaces adjacent to the terminal, although arrangements can be made prior to travel
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Local bus services and island tours are directly in front of the terminal building. Note: Port area is very busy at sailing times. Passengers using local bus services are advised to make their way to bus stances when disembarking from the ferry.
- Taxi rank
- Adjacent to terminal building.
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Brodick
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- Opposite terminal building
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Link machine in Coop store 250m from terminal. RBS 1km from terminal. Bank of Scotland 1.25km from terminal.
- Nearest fuel
- Across from terminal building
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Yes. Located in the car parking area approx. 10m from the terminal. Connector Types: CHAdeMO / 62196-2 / CCS