AddressThe Pier, Brodick, Isle of Arran, KA27 8AYView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
*In line with the current Covid situation, starting Wednesday 27 January 2021, our terminal buildings at Brodick will only be open at the undernoted times. Out with these times there will be no public access to the buildings. These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
From 27 January - 25 March 2021
Monday - Friday & Sunday 7:30 a.m – 8.30 a.m. / 10:15 a.m – 11.15 a.m. / 1.15 p.m. - 2.15 p.m. / 3.45 p.m. - 4.45 p.m. / 6.45 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m – 8.30 a.m. / 10:15 a.m – 11.15 a.m. / 1.15 p.m. - 2.15 p.m. / 3.45 p.m. - 4.45 p.m.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m
- 0800 066 5000 and + 44 1475 650 397 (for international customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Short stay across road from terminal building. Long stay 250m from terminal.
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- At least 30 minutes from departure
- Accessible parking spaces
- Seven designated spaces adjacent to the terminal, although arrangements can be made prior to travel
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Local bus services and island tours are directly in front of the terminal building. Note: Port area is very busy at sailing times. Passengers using local bus services are advised to make their way to bus stances when disembarking from the ferry.
- Taxi rank
- Adjacent to terminal building.
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Brodick
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- Opposite terminal building
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Link machine in Coop store 250m from terminal. RBS 1km from terminal. Bank of Scotland 1.25km from terminal.
- Nearest fuel
- Across from terminal building
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Yes. Located in the car parking area approx. 10m from the terminal. Connector Types: CHAdeMO / 62196-2 / CCS