AddressFerry Terminal, Castlebay, HS9 5XDView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
From 26 April 2021
Monday to Friday 06.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Saturday 07.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
Sunday 06.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m
- 0800 066 5000 and 01475 650 397 (International customers or customers using a mobile phone)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Free parking on left before terminal building
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Queue in lanes - 45 minutes before departure
- Accessible parking spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- 200 metres for local bus service
- Taxi rank
- n/a Local taxi numbers - Dan Currie 01871 810497 / 07807 526134 Rob Stewart 01871 810012 / 07974 071255
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Castlebay
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 350 metres from terminal
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Royal Bank of Scotland - 350 metres
- Nearest fuel
- A&C MacLean - 350 metres Opening Hours Monday to Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Electric vehicle charging points