AddressScalasaig, Isle of Colonsay, PA61 7YWView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
18 October 2021 - 24 March 2022
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday* 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
*Saturday 4, 11, 18 December 2021 & 26 February 2022 & 5, 12, 19 March 2022, port will be open 6.30 a.m. - 9.00 a.m. & 1.30 p.m. - 4.30 p.m.
** 24 December & 31 December 2021 port opening will be 6.00 a.m. - 9.30 a.m.
Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Service Updates Team can be contacted via Twitter @CalMac_Updates from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Port Askaig
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Free parking adjoining terminal building (6 cars)
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Queue as instructed by car marshall. Check in 30 minutes
- Accessible parking spaces
- Opposite terminal building or on apron.
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Taxi rank
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Colonsay
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 100 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Cash back at shop
- Nearest fuel
- 100 metres
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Charging point installed but still to be energised.