AddressFerry Terminal, Lochboisdale, HS8 5THView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
Please note the reduced opening hours due to Covid-19 reduced timetable
Until 30 June 2020
Wednesday 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
CLOSED Monday, Tuesday and Thursday - Sunday
From 1 - 14 July 2020
Monday / Wednesday 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday / Thursday / Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 6:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Drop off parking for 6 spaces at terminal
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- 30 minutes
- Accessible parking spaces
- None specific but may be possible if request made to port staff.
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Local Service - drop off adjacent to gangway/linkspan, if requested. DA Travel - http://www.datravel.co.uk
- Taxi rank
- Front of terminal building. Am/Pm 07957 798374 / 07795 242065
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Lochboisdale
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 100 metres from terminal
- Nearest cash dispenser
- RBS - 300 metres
- Nearest fuel
- In village MacAulays Garage - 1/4 mile from ferry terminal. Open 24 hrs (Card payment only)
- Electric vehicle charging points