Please note the reduced opening hours due to Covid-19 reduced timetable
Monday 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. / 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. / 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. / 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. / 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. / 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. / 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- None at terminal. Free long term parking 5 minutes from terminal next to the Community Centre
- Booking required
- Yes (Mallaig to Small Isles cars require an island permit)
- Accessible parking spaces
- 2 spaces available opposite terminal
- Nearest railway station
- Mallaig - 5 minutes walk
- Taxi rank
- Local taxis by telephone appointment - Mary's Taxi 01687 462885, Lowrie's Taxi 07876 807693
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 5 minutes walk
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Royal Bank of Scotland & Bank of Scotland - 5 minutes walk.
- Nearest fuel
- Johnston Bros - 100 yards from terminal. Open 24 hrs, Self Service outwith opening hours Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Sunday Closed. Local garage Morar Motors 3 miles from Mallaig, they also offer car hire.
- Electric vehicle charging points