AddressThe Ferry Terminal, Port Ellen, Isle of Islay, PA42 7DWView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
Monday and Tuesday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday and Friday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- 30 minutes prior to ferry departure
- Accessible parking spaces
- 4 spaces adjacent to building
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- 250 metres in village on Charlotte Street.
- Taxi rank
- No taxi ranks. Information in terminal building.
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Port Ellen
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 250 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- 300 metres
- Nearest fuel
- 300 metres
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Yes. Located on the right-hand side as you enter the Port approx. 20 metres from the terminal. Connector Types: CHAdeMO / 62196-2 / CCS.