AddressPier, Tarbert, Isle of Harris, HS3 3DGView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m / 5.30 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.
Monday 6:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 6:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. From 30th March to 17th June and 9th September to 22nd October
9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. From 24th June to 2nd September
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. From 2nd April to 30th April and 17th September to 22nd October
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. From 7th May to 10th September
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Free local authority car park 30 metres from terminal
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Minimum 45 minutes before sailing time
- Accessible parking spaces
- 4 adjacent to terminal within 10 metres
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- 100 metres
- Taxi rank
- No rank, taxi by appointment
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Tarbert, Harris
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 100 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Bank of Scotland Autoteller 50 metres. Post Office branch - cash available, 150 metres. Local stores operate cashback.
- Nearest fuel
- Approx ½ mile within village or 3 miles west of village.
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Yes. Located at the staff parking area to the back of the terminal building. Connector Types: CHAdeMO / 62196-2 / CCS