Fionnphort (FIO) - Iona (ION)
Tuesday 22nd September
Due to the increasing southerly winds making landings difficult at Iona slipway this service is now at a heightened risk of cancellation.
Reason: weather conditions
Last Updated: 22 Sep 2020 07:38
From Monday 10th August, there will be a change to the timetable. This will affect the last sailing on Friday afternoons.
Temporary timetable 10 August – 18 October
Travelling in a vehicle - Due to limited passenger numbers on the vessel, all passengers must remain in their vehicles for the duration of this crossing.
When travelling on our 'turn up and go' routes, please:
- Plan ahead as your first choice of sailing may not always be available.
- Remember wait times may be extended.
- Capacity is constrained – please plan your journey with key workers and islanders in mind.
- Follow updated advice on how to travel safely.
- When paying for your ticket, please do so using a contactless method. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Apple, Google and Samsung pay.