Uig - Tarbert (Harris)
Extended Closure of the Cooperative Petrol Station, Broadford, Isle of Skye
CalMac service users are advised that the petrol station at Broadford will be closed for refurbishment from 22:00 on 28th October 2018.
There will be no supply of petrol, diesel or LPG from that date.
Alternative petrol and diesel filling stations, some with limited hours, are available at the locations shown below:
• A87 Shiel Bridge, Inverinate and Kyle of Lochalsh
• A82 Fort William
• A830 Mallaig, near CalMac ferry terminal
• A851 at Armadale (Sleat) for the Mallaig-Armadale CalMac ferry
• A87 Portree, 300m north of the Aros Centre
• A87 Portree, Dunvegan Road, 250m south of the Portree Cooperative Food Store
• A87 Uig, adjacent to CalMac ferry terminal for services from and to Tarbert, Harris and Lochmaddy, North Uist
Passengers travelling to and from Skye are advised to ensure they have enough fuel for their journey and are advised that many of the filling stations operate business hours only, and some are not open at weekends. Signage will be available across Skye, showing nearest filling stations but passengers are strongly advised to check online ahead of their journey.