AddressFerry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QPView on interactive mapOpening hours
The waiting room is open;
Monday - Saturday: 6.00 a.m. - 10.30 p.m.
Sunday: 8.00a.m. - 10.30 p.m.
If you require any assistance, please speak to a member of staff and they will assist where possible.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Accessible parking spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Gourock Station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Shore Street, Gourock - Outside railway station
- Taxi rank
- Adjacent to Railway.
- Waiting room
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- Several shops including post office & bank 5-6 mins walk from ferry terminal
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Sainsbury, Kempock St, 5-6 min walk from ferry terminal
- Nearest fuel
- BP, Inverkip Road, Greenock, approx 2.2 miles from ferry terminal
- Electric vehicle charging points
- n/a (nearest point is at Cathcart St, Greenock, PA15 1DE)