AddressFerry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QPView on interactive mapOpening hours
From 18 October 2021 - 24 March 2022
Monday - Saturday 5:45 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
Sunday 7:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Service Updates Team can be contacted via Twitter @CalMac_Updates from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Accessible parking spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Gourock Station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Shore Street, Gourock - Outside railway station
- Taxi rank
- Adjacent to Railway.
- Waiting room
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- Several shops including post office & bank 5-6 mins walk from ferry terminal
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Sainsbury, Kempock St, 5-6 min walk from ferry terminal
- Nearest fuel
- BP, Inverkip Road, Greenock, approx 2.2 miles from ferry terminal
- Electric vehicle charging points
Lower Kempock Street car park, PA19 1NQ