AddressThe Ferry Terminal, Oban, PA34 4DBView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
25 March - 23 October 2022
Monday** 5:45 a.m. - 8.05 p.m.
Tuesday** 6:25 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday** 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday** 6:00 a.m. - 8.05 p.m.
Friday 5.10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. / 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 8.05 p.m.
Sunday*** 6:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
*Opening changes to 5:20 a.m. from 18 June - 20 August inclusive
** Closing time changes to 6:20 p.m. from 8 September - 23 October
***Closing time changes to 6:15 p.m. from 18 September - 23 October
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Port Askaig
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- No parking at terminal. Longstay parking available in Shore Street car park.
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Report to check in kiosk on arrival. Check-in dependant on route, please check relevant timetable.
- Accessible parking spaces
- Drop off only at terminal building.
- Nearest railway station
- Oban station - 50 metres
- Nearest Bus stop
- All services operate adjacent to Station. Operated by West Coast Motors
- Taxi rank
- Adjacent to Station. Local Taxi Numbers - Etive 01631 566880 Lorne 01631 564744 Oban 01631 564666 Tower Taxis 01631 569999
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Oban
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 50 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- HBOS/Royal Bank of Scotland 100 metres
- Nearest fuel
- Tesco, 1 mile Opening Hours - Monday - Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Oban Filling Station, 1 mile Opening Hours Monday to Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Halfway Filling Station, 3 miles Open 24 hours
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Yes. Located in the 20 minute Stay Car Park beside the terminal. Connector Types: CHAdeMO / 62196-2 / CCS.