AddressFerry Terminal, Mallaig, PH41 4QDView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
18 October 2021 - 24 March 2022
Monday / Wednesday / Friday 8:10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday / Thursday 7:40 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:10 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Service Updates Team can be contacted via Twitter @CalMac_Updates from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- None at terminal. Free long term parking 5 minutes from terminal next to the Community Centre
- Booking required
- Yes (Mallaig to Small Isles cars require an island permit)
- Car check-in
- 30 minutes
- Accessible parking spaces
- 2 spaces available opposite terminal
- Nearest railway station
- Mallaig Station - 5 minutes walk
- Nearest Bus stop
- Local buses at bus stop opposite tourist information - 5 minutes walk. Shiel Buses http://www.shielbuses.co.uk
- Taxi rank
- Local taxis by telephone appointment - Mary's Taxi 01687 462885, Lowrie's Taxi 07876 807693
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Mallaig
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 5 minutes walk
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Royal Bank of Scotland & Bank of Scotland - 5 minutes walk.
- Nearest fuel
- Johnston Bros - 100 yards from terminal. Open 24 hrs, Self Service outwith opening hours Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Sunday Closed. Local garage Morar Motors 3 miles from Mallaig, they also offer car hire.
- Electric vehicle charging points