Calmac website search form
Travelling with CalMac
Back to Urgent Medical Appointments

Can I use my concession card?

National Entitlement Cards can be used as well as Companion Entitlement, where applicable.

Concessions are available for islanders in certain areas. Concessions vary according to the local councils. To qualify for concessionary SPT ferry fares, you must live permanently (or own, and pay council tax, in respect of a 2nd home) on one of the islands covered by the scheme or live on the Cowal or Rosneath Peninsulas. Find out more on SPT's  website.

Find out more about Western Isles concessionary travel on Transport Scotland's website.

How useful was this content?
3 / 5
average from 100 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again